Topics on Cougar Center #205 include:
- The BYU Basketball team fell short in Las Vegas losing to the Gonzaga Bulldogs in the Championship Game for the second time in as many years.
- BYU is trending in the right direction towards getting an NCAA Tournament bid. Is there any chance they actually get left out?
- Can BYU win a game in the big dance?
- BYU Spring Football Update: Taysom Hill says he could play this week if it was a game week.
- BYU OT commit Garett Bolles received a scholarship offer from one of the nation's top schools. How difficult is it going to be for BYU to hold on to this kid?
- BYU Baseball update
Mitch Harper (Follow on Twitter)
1320 KFAN BYU Insider
Topics on episode #204:
- The BYU Basketball squad scored a monumental win at #3 Gonzaga last week in The Kennel. We recap that win and discuss how impressive that was.
- WCC Tournament Preview with Robby McCombs from Lawless Republic.
- Will BYU make it into the NCAA Tournament? What do they need to do in Vegas to secure an at-large spot?
- Mitch shares his observations from the first two days of BYU spring football.
- Quarterback situation isn't pretty as Christian Stewart comes back to fill-in.
- Which players are turning heads so far in camp?
- Who has the most to gain from spring football?
- More football and basketball talk on this entertaining episode of the Cougar Center Podcast.
Topics on episode 202 of Cougar Center
- #ThisIsY: 2015 slogan for the BYU Football team
- Thoughts on signee Charles West's legal battles.
- BYU Basketball is on a three-game winning streak and creeping their way back on to the bubble.
- Former BYU LB Alani Fua is going to the NFL Scouting Combine this weekend. What does Fua need to do to get drafted?
- Breaking down the personnel and story lines on the defensive side of the ball for BYU during spring football.
- BYU Baseball off to a slow start to open the season.